The members of the HRM laboratory have a large number of publications in the most influential academic journals, such as Journal of Applied Psychology, Human Relations, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, International Journal of HRM, European Management Review, New Technology Work and Employment, etc.
- Long-term project in collaboration with the international research network Cranet for the comparative studies of HRM (from 1996 until today). See more information about the activities of the HRM laboratory in this project and related publications/announcements.
- 5Cs - Cross-cultural comparisons in contemporary careers. International research network for the cross-cultural study of contemporary careers around the globe (from 2010 until today) (PI: Eleni Apospori)
- Participation in the research activity of the international research network GLOBE – https://globeproject.com, on the subject of organizational and national culture, and the leadership style, under the scientific supervision of Professor Nancy Papalexandris and in the framework of the HRM laboratory (from 1996 – today). Since 2019, E. Galanaki and N. Papalexandris have been participating in the research of Globe 2020 –https://globeproject.com/about as country co-investigators (CCIs) for Greece. See more information regarding the activities of the HRM laboratory in this project as well as related publications/announcements.
- "HRMinSMEs". Funded by ELIDEK (Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation) in the framework of the action “1st Call for H.F.R.I. Research Projects to Support Faculty Members & Researchers and Procure High-Value Research Equipment” (PI: Eleanna Galanaki, 2020-2023)
- FEMINA - Boosting competitiveness through female participation in high-tech enterprises in S3 sectors. Funded by the European Commission, European Regional Development, Interreg, Europe (2018-2023) PI(: Eleni Apospori)
- CreaTourES - Promoting Creative Tourism through new Experiential and Sustainable routes. Funded by European Commission, Interreg, V-B Adriatic-Ionian ADRION Programme (2019-2022) (PI: Eleni Apospori)
- HEAR - Unpacking cognitive crafting and selfergy: How Employees Actively Reconsider their work and put their positive mark on it. Funded by ELIDEK (Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation) in the framework of the action “1st Call for H.F.R.I. Research Projects to Support Faculty Members & Researchers and Procure High-Value Research Equipment” (PI: Eleni Apospori, 2019-2021)
- + “TALENT”. For the development of postgraduate programs in Human Resource Management and for Talent Development in Central Asia (PI: Irini Nikandrou, 2018-present)
- HEAR - Unpacking cognitive crafting and selfergy: How Employees Actively Reconsider their work and put their positive mark on it. ELIDEK (Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation)(2019-2021) (PI: Eleni Apospori)
- MARIE - Mainstreaming Responsible Innovation in European S3, European Comisison. Funded by European Commission, European Regional Development, Interreg, Europe (2017-2021) (PI: Eleni Apospori)
- TARGETED-MPI - Transparent And Resilient Gender Equality Through Integrated Monitoring Planning and Implementation, Funded by European Commission, Horizon H2020-SwafS-09-2018-2019 (PI and project coordinator: Eleni Apospori)
- Human Resource Management for an Aging Workforce - Action Ι, AUEB, 2016-18 (PI: Eleanna Galanaki)
- WBCM - Workplace bullying the culture matters. International research network for the cross-cultural study of workplace bullying around the globe (2013 - 2018) (PI: Eleni Apospori)
- R-ICT - Responsible ICT Network. Funded by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology, DG CONNECT (2014-2016) (PI: Eleni Apospori)
- UZDOC - Enhancing quality of doctoral education at Higher Education Institutions in Uzbekistan / Tempus- Structural Measures, 2013-16 (PI: Eleanna Galanaki)
- BCIQ-Business Cross- Cultural Intelligence research project, 2011-2013 (PI: Eleanna Galanaki)
- The impact of non-monetary remuneration on employee attitudes during the current economic crisis in Greece- Action Ι, AUEB, 2013-15 (PI: Eleanna Galanaki)
The research contributions of the HRM laboratory has been recognized in various ways. To name but a few:
- 2020 - For the contribution in the research network GLOBE 2020, “Certificate of Excellence in Cross -Cultural Research” (E. Galanaki and N. Papalexandirs)
- 2019 - For the symposium Comparing Careers Across Countries: New Scholarship and Directions, Best International Symposium Award, at the 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (E. Apospori)
- 2019 - For the article: "Assessing cross-national invariance of the three-component model of organizational commitment: a cross-country study of university faculty", Outstanding Paper in the 2019 Emerald Literati Awards (E. Galanaki)
- 2017 - For the article: "The reasons behind change recipients' behavioural reactions: a longitudinal investigation", Outstanding Papers from Journal of Managerial Psychology (Highly commended paper) (M. Vakola)
- 2011 - For the article: "The decision to recruit online: a descriptive study": 3rd most highly downloaded article of the journal Career Development International in 2011, with a total of 10,393 downloads (E. Galanaki)